Thursday, September 16, 2010

Restaurant

This last week has been a good week . The start of the week was a bit concerning , when receiving my schedule I was scheduled 5 days on the patio. Patio shifts are getting a bit risky to take on these days due to the weather. To make matter worse when checking the weather forecast they were calling for a week of rain. Lucky , the days that it rained I got the opportunity to move inside and work. It was great, I usually work outside so it was great to work in a different atmosphere. The restaurant is a bit more fine dinning. Which means as a server you have to act more professional, plus you get asked more questions about the menu and wine list, so it is a bit more of a challenge. Its nice because it gives me the opportunity to showcase my food and beverage knowledge.

This weekend I am on my way to a family get together. I am really looking forward to seeing my family before school starts . Plus it is my nephews first birthday , which will be rather exiting. I hardly get the change to see my family when school starts. Therefore I am really looking forward to a good vist, and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment