Thursday, September 9, 2010

Get blogging

I know I know its been a while since I have blogged, not to much to report . Working , attempting to get some last minute summer stuff in before school starts . Today I took my full license test , and passed! Which is rather exciting! Which means legally I can have a glass of wine and drive now. Work has been going well. We have cut down on patio servers , this means that we have bigger sections now . I am really liking bigger sections . Normally the servers outside have 5 tables , now we have 6 or 7 tables. This is better for tips and keeping busy .

I just found the best white wine. It is by White Bear, it is a Riesling. It tastes like granny smith Apples , yum ! Plus a percent of proceeds go to saving bears. By me enjoy this wine I am contributing to saving endangered species. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment